SquareYourBrew.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuNchBoX1371

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone had ever used this before? I just tried to download it and I did it just wouldn't let me get any where cause it was password protted; I thought it was free am I missing something? Anyone else use this software? It looks cool and kinda my style but ian't use the free stuff lol.

What version did you download?

The first .xlsx, needed to be repaired on my mac, but the .xls versions seemed to be fine.
The sheet is not very intuitive, but if you follow the steps in the instructions, it helps a lot.

I still need to play with it a bit.

T

I can not open the site from work, and wanted to play with them today, as I want to do a write up about them ion my homebrew blog, and I forgot to email them to me...so I guess I will do a lot of writing and playing while snowed in this weekend.

T

Sent the site owner an email letting him know that the xlsx US version was broken, he sent back a file and reply saying he fixed it, so give it a go and see if it works for ya.

Also, anyone using this, can you shoot me a PM?

I am not affiliated with this sheet or site or anything, just have an idea to pass by anyone trying this out.

Thx

Back