"Spread the Wealth"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mannish

Reaction score
Just joined up today and am awed at the wealth of information. Looking forward to putting it to good use.

My wife and I started brewing this past summer, and just racked our 3rd brew to secondary yesterday. With winter fast approaching, we're planning to hunker down and brew all season. Hope to share our experiences with everyone else.

I was just up North a few weeks ago. I think that is awesome you and your lady got interested in the insanity and obsession....uh I mean the hobby. HBT is a great resource with lotsa friendly and knowledgeable people... Beer tastes so much better when you make it yourself.

Thanks for the welcome, folks.

@Jaybird: where in NorCal are you? I grew up in Modesto and escaped in '98. Just curious...

@zman: always good to see other CO folks on boards like these. And obsession seems to be an accurate description of how I'm feeling about brewing right now.

Back