"Sliced" TV Show

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgln

Reaction score
Happened to catch 2 shows last night, I think the show is stupid and it a shame they destroy machines somebody might want to use working. You don't need to do what they do to understand how something works. At first I thought it might be a cool show idea but after last night it annoys me.

For those of you who do not know what I am talking about, it is a show (I think on the History Channel) where they cut things up with saws, sometimes in half, to figure out how they work. For example, last night they cut up a soda machine and a trash truck. Wasn’t even the whole truck cut in half.

What do you think? Should probably be a poll but I don’t think I can do one.

I caught part of an episode last night for the first time. The project was an icecream vending machine that they cut apart. While it's not something I can see myself recording...it was entertaining enough for me to enjoy. I was impressed with the Bosch 36 volt cordless hammer drill:)

Haven't caught an episode yet, but it seems like a take on every other "how it works" kind of show. This one just comes off as being a little more aggressive because they cut stuff in half.

Sounds like the youtube videos from "Will it Blend" where they put expensive electronics, among other things, into a blender.

Back