where to buy grains Bend, OR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcs

Reaction score
Hi, I'm from eastern OR.

I normally buy grains in Boise, but I'm visiting Bend Monday, also Redmond, Terrebone. I need a 50lb of 2 row.

Recommend vendor?

I can usually get a sack for $35 in Boise. Similar deal in Bend area?

Thx!

Ive heard good things about redmond home brewing supply (on hemlock) this will closer than coming into bend

I would call them for price check and availability or if you must come into bend I know platypus was running a special on bulk grain recently... again call first

Thx! I found Redmond Craft Brewing Supply online; they recently moved to 235 SW 6th St in Redmond. Open Tue - Sat. Their answering machine gives a Monday contact number, and Jesse was kind enough to meet me at the store Monday for my grain order. I also bought some iodophor and a auto-siphon with carboy clip.

Good people, good prices, nice selection. They're a growing busines, and I suspect they will do well. $42 for a sack of 2-row, and $1.50 / lb for most other grains. They had a nice selection of specialty grains and hops, various other additions, yeast, and equipment.

He said they intend to grow a mail-order business, so I wouldn't hesitate to call if you're looking for something. 541-504-4229

Back