Single tier all grain set up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sn0x489

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to go from my gravity fed 3 tier system to a single tier. I'm having a hard time find plans and a list of necessary equipment to build, can anyone help me out?

You'll need at least one pump (two if you fly sparge). Otherwise, whatever you have now should work just as it does now. That said, the new build is an opportunity to add new functions rather than just transitioning to single tier. What do you have in mind?

This is an early picture of my setup. I have improved on a couple of things, but the foundation is still the same. Chugger pump, two 100,000 BTU banjo burners (Agri Supply), and superstrut channel. I got the basics from a post from Gifty74:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f253/my-...-strut-363128/

This setup isn't necessarily the cheapest route, but the beauty of it is that it doesn't require a welder to build, but it is easily expandable. Basically, it's just a big Erector Set.

Tier.jpg

I have a welder to use so that's not an issue, I built a stand already. I'm basically looking for instruction on equipment to buy and how to hook it all up.

Back