Simple Home Brew Recipes NEEDED PLEASE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zhenb

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the site, currently living in Victoria- Australia.

I want to make a sort of recipe book of all a variety of things that you could brew in a simple home brewery kit, as a sort of Christmas present (I know I am late). The kit they have has:
  • Glass Carboy
  • Funnel
  • Racking Cane
  • Rubber Stopper
  • Transfer tubing
  • Tubing clamp
  • Airlock
  • Thermometer
  • Sanitizer
Which is designed to brew beer but I know you can make MANY other things. So I was wondering if anyone could help a newbie out and comment some great, relatively simple recipes. Anything from beers, ciders, kombucha, really anything. Ingredients and methods outlined for simple understanding. I would be happy to email out the combined final "recipe book" to anybody who would like it.

Do we have to use only those things?
  • Fill the carboy with fresh-pressed unpasteurized juice (e.g. apple juice) using the funnel.
  • Apply stopper and airlock filled with sanitizer.
  • Wait 3-6 months. Use the thermometer to make sure it is in a location between 50-70°F (10-24°C) during that time.
  • Rack into your desired serving container with the racking cane and tubing.

:) 6-7% ABV hard cider. Easy and delicious.

What you have there is basically just a fermenter. Have a look around the site; there are lots of different fermented drinks and a huge variety of ways to make each of them.

Welcome to HBT!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back