*SIIIIGHHHHH* Glad that's over!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, vote for giant ****** or turd sammich, then get some burnt coffee. God Bless 'Merka *tear rolls down cheek* ;)

I can't wait until my first vote was for the winner and i finally get the chance to be pissed off with myself for my own stupidity! It totally sucked when i had no vote and could just blame everyone else for the mess we are in! Viva responsibility!! :D

Sure, the election's over, but the legal battle is just getting started! What, you think whoever loses is just gonna concede? Har har. I don't know about you all, but I'm continuing my hiatus from the news until SCOTUS finally just picks our next president.

Sure, the election's over, but the legal battle is just getting started! What, you think whoever loses is just gonna concede? Har har. I don't know about you all, but I'm continuing my hiatus from the news until SCOTUS finally just picks our next president.

Don't even get me started on why the supreme court should even have the casting vote on a close election!! :(

Yeah, this train wreck of an election is just getting started. I'd be surprised if we have a decision by christmas.

But then again, I think we are screwed regardless which way the axe swings.

Ben and Jerry's is giving out ice cream to voters (5 - 8 pm). Crispy Cream is giving away star shaped donuts. So what are the breweries doing to support voting?!

Ben and Jerry's is giving out ice cream to voters (5 - 8 pm). Crispy Cream is giving away star shaped donuts. So what are the breweries doing to support voting?!
I think in a lot of places you cant sell alcohol on election day, dont know about giving it away though.

Dont know about you guys but I cannot wait for the stupid campaign ads to be over!

I agree. Living in a "Battleground State" sucks. I got 10 robo-calls on Sunday alone. Had to disconnect the phones so the kids could nap. Absolutely nothing but political ads on TV. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the obnoxious car salesmen guys again!

Yay, vote for giant ****** or turd sammich, then get some burnt coffee. God Bless 'Merka *tear rolls down cheek* ;)

/me sings "and the rockets red glareeeee, the bombs bursting in aiiiirrrr. Play ball!"

:fro:

Oh 'cmon now, wait what? Starbucks doesn't have the perfect cup of coffee?!? Surely you jest! :D ;)

Back