Shegogue Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettwasbtd

Awesomeness Award Winnner
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hey all! I have decide to start a thread to help notify the HBT community when I have updates for my blog www.shegoguebrew.com. I have been blogging for almost 3 years now and have just recently started to write here from HomeBrewTalk as well. Keep an eye out for my posts on the HomeBrewTalk homepage or here. I will provide a few posts below that I think may be useful to others if they are not already familiar with my blog. I am about to start building my indoor induction brew setup and should be documenting it on the blog in all of its glory. Subscribe to this thread to stay tuned!

Barley Crusher Hopper Extension - cheap alternative to extend the normal 7lb hopper to somewhere closer to 15 pounds
Homebrew Labels - I discuss how I go about making my labels, and you can see more of the label art by checking out individual recipes
Kegging may not be as awesome as it seems - I talk about some of my misfortunes with kegging homebrew and provide solutions. Good if you are new to kegging - learn from my mistakes!
My DIY Deck Build - See, I can make things out of wood. Not really beer related, but it really halted my production last year and put off the indoor brewery build.
Pizza - Love to make my own pizza!

:mug:

In the most recent post I discuss my thoughts on the budweiser superbowl ad, talk about a friends first foray into homebrewing and post a lot of detailed pictures of my brew workbench. Planning on starting my brewstand build today, so stay tuned for that

http://www.shegoguebrew.com/2015/02/brew-thru-2-workbench.html

Also posted my first Homebrew Wednesday video!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym6Klm4LrRw[/ame]

Back