In case you didnt know.........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WyomingBrewer

Reaction score
TRUE or FALSE

funny_beer_pictures-18.jpg

i was looking for the you know you're a homebrewer thread....but this was funny, and i have a new question, my co2 tank is empty, but i have 5 empty kegs still with pressure....how many kegs can you push with 5 empties? lol so like an empty doesn't have beer value, but how much co2 value does it have?

edit: just hooked one up, got a lot of hissing so maybe at least one.....

i was looking for the you know you're a homebrewer thread....but this was funny, and i have a new question, my co2 tank is empty, but i have 5 empty kegs still with pressure....how many kegs can you push with 5 empties? lol so like an empty doesn't have beer value, but how much co2 value does it have?

edit: just hooked one up, got a lot of hissing so maybe at least one.....
Unfortunately you are likely reducing the carbonation level in the beer keg while slightly increasing the pressure in the empty keg. I doubt that you will dispense any beer without it being flatter than you want.

Unfortunately you are likely reducing the carbonation level in the beer keg while slightly increasing the pressure in the empty keg. I doubt that you will dispense any beer without it being flatter than you want.

as long as i can get it out, and it's cold, i'll be happy...going to have to wait till tomorrow to get more co2...

I know. It looks like English words, but putting "not" and "drinking" in the same sentence just doesn't make a lot of sense, right?

I know. It looks like English words, but putting "not" and "drinking" in the same sentence just doesn't make a lot of sense, right?

and here i was about to quote you to yourself! (and it's medicinal, i have bruised ribs, possibly cracked, and need a pain killer)

Back