Fort George photo contest help

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonyc318

Reaction score
This is not spam and Im not trolling. I'm a calling on HBT members to help me out. I entered a photo for a contest through my local brewery, Fort George Brewery. Today is the last day of the contest and it ends at 5pm. Prizes are gift cards to Fort George. In other words, BEER MONEY!!!!

I have fallen from 2nd to 3rd. The difference in prize is $50! That a lot of beer. Can you please help me claim some ground? You will need to go to the Fort George Brewery Facebook page, and check out the TLE Photo Contest. This was for a seasonal beer they did this spring.
https://t.co/TqzUPCaJ88 hopefully this link will work. My photo has a shipwreck in the background. It should remind you of the Goonies since that was filmed where I live. Here's the photo:

image-3969218608.jpg

If you could like the photo on their page and share the contest page with your friends, that would be a huge help. Thank you all so much! Cheers!

Down to 4 hours. How often can u say that you helped a preacher win beer money? Please help me out! Thank u. I promise this is not spam! Just trying to win a $100 gift card to Fort George Brewery here in Astoria, OR.

Back