Setting up a 3 corney keg bbq tap table

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 225615

Reaction score
Hi all, first time poster here, I am not sure if this belongs here but here it goes. I am having a bbq next week and realized I do not have a draft beer set up yet. we will have 3 corney kegs (cider, IPA and a cream ale)
My plan is running the gas through a 3-way
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008F0CVUO/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20
submerging the kegs in a large vat up to the top with ice.
I was going to cover the top of the container with a piece of plywood, dill a hole for each pour hose with a label.
It seems simple which is what is freaking me out a little, i have a small CO2 tank and a larger one.
Do i have to worry about pressure or anything like that?
Any problems anyone foresees?

thank you for all the help

rick

Last edited by a moderator:
It should work, you basically building a larger version of this so theoretically it should work. Your concerns will be making sure that you're vat stays at an appropriate temp. By each pour hose I assume you mean picnic taps? that should work but you might want to rig up a little hook or block or whatever to keep the picnic taps from just sitting on the table where they can get bumped, pulled, accidentally depressed etc. Depending on the weather you might want to consider insulation but yeah, should work.

Latest posts

Back