A glourios day has arrived

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stvo

Reaction score
I just thought I'd share... Over the last week I gave my garage a proper cleaning out, took like 4-5 days a few hours a day. Trashed some tables that I had stuff stacked on, I bought 4-4 tier and 3-5 tier shelves moved everything in a proper place tossed a ton of stuff out. I now I have all my brew stuff in one area! Finally!! Also I found beer everywhere!! I must of been putting it wherever i found space. I brought all the beer I had stored/found in the garage inside, put it in an unused closet where it will be alot cooler during the summer and when it was all said and done this is what I have I still can't believe it!!! Gonna throw a party soon!!!!

image-2136625138.jpg

image-75228402.jpg

image-2549739780.jpg

image-826433485.jpg

Screw the party idea(at least with your friends.) I'm only 5hrsand17minutes away and could EASILY make the run to help you lighten that load. Invite all from HBT and we'll help , um, taste-test that stuff for ya.

Hackwood said:
Screw the party idea(at least with your friends.) I'm only 5hrsand17minutes away and could EASILY make the run to help you lighten that load. Invite all from HBT and we'll help , um, taste-test that stuff for ya.

5:17 that not too far... I had stuff scattered in 2 rooms/kitchen and garage now the wife's happy no more clutter and I should survive at least a month or two during the peak heat next project fermentation chamber.... how do you do it in AZ??

stvo said:
5:17 that not too far... I had stuff scattered in 2 rooms/kitchen and garage now the wife's happy no more clutter and I should survive at least a month or two during the peak heat next project fermentation chamber.... how do you do it in AZ??

I have a temp controlled chest freezer that will hold 20+ gallons at a time and I keep my house at 76 or lower and do some in coolers filled with water and if needed ice packs.

I have a temp controlled chest freezer that will hold 20+ gallons at a time and I keep my house at 76 or lower and do some in coolers filled with water and if needed ice packs.

Wow 20 gal that's cool, Yea doing the soda bottle ice thing... in fact the freezer side of my fridge has a little bit of food and the rest is frozen soda bottles. Now that I have room got to hit up craigslist for a freezer..

And on the next episode of Hoarders Homebrewers addition... Damn that makes me want to start bottling some of my batches or just doing a double batch so I can bottle half and forget it. I don't see myself just losing/forgetting kegs like that lol. At least I found another reason to brew more.:mug:

Thanks, it's a 97 Fat Boy. I'm really looking to pick up a street glide for the longer rides.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Back