seeking oregon beer drinkers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lotbfan

Reaction score
I have a small blog that I started last year, that I am really trying to get going, but I really can't find the time to update it as often as I would like. I try to focus on regional beer/wine/hard liquor, and a few outstanding non local beverages.

If you live in Oregon (Portland area would be best), and fancy yourself a bit of a writer, and would like to help out by writing reviews of beers, events, and breweries, please let me know. I don't get any money for doing this, so nobody else would, but I hope that one day if the traffic and content are high enough, some breweries might want to give us some free beer, so that would be the compensation.

Looking ideally for 1 or maybe at most 2 people, but do let me know, it is fun, and gives you something to do while you are drinking alone at night :p

I have a ton of friends that are more than happy to come over and raid my bar and fridge for drinks, but none of them tend to want to stick around and actually give me any feedback, or heaven forbid, consume their own booze and review it! This is where you would come in.

PM me or post here.

Back