Second brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmybrews

Reaction score
Hi all! Hope you had a great Christmas!! Wanted to let you all know that I started my second brew. It’s fermenting now. My first was Northerner’s Caribou Slobber. It was okay....workmanlike but not shareable. I’ve finished craftabrew’s Holiday Ale. I freelanced a ton on this one and have high hopes. Wish me luck. OG was 1.053.

Do y’all think I’m on my way to heaven??

IMG_1669.JPG

Hi all! Hope you had a great Christmas!! Wanted to let you all know that I started my second brew. It’s fermenting now. My first was Northerner’s Caribou Slobber. It was okay....workmanlike but not shareable. I’ve finished craftabrew’s Holiday Ale. I freelanced a ton on this one and have high hopes. Wish me luck. OG was 1.053.

Do y’all think I’m on my way to heaven??

View attachment 658985

Looking good my friend! [emoji482][emoji482]

Looking good. I had that same fermenter. ( but without the spigot.) I made a lot of good one gallon batches wit it. Keep it covered. I use to use a black t-shirt. Those little big mouth bubblers are super easy to clean & sanitize too.

Back