PID box build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Durphymurphy

Reaction score
Hi all-

I'm hoping that you all can help me with the replication of a replication i'm in the process of assembling. Its a brutus 10 style RIMS system.

I'm in the process of replicating the "2 noble dogs brewing" setup:
http://www.2nobledogsbrewing.com/20...-brew-rig-build-part-three-the-control-panel/

Also let it be known that Clay from Noble Dogs is Rad and has responded to several of my emails.

But i'm also now looking to gage other rig builders thoughts and look forward to your feedback.

My issues are vast but at this point I'm looking for some help with my furnace valve sensors, that are on the box built by 2 noble dogs brewing.

What are these damn things and any and all assistance is greatly appreciated. I'm also going to need some assistance wiring this hog up too.

I thank you all in advance for your forthcoming assistance.

Cheers!
Durph
Ps- photos will be uploaded soon of the rig and its status....

Hi Guys-

Clay from 2 noble dogs got back to me and answered what i was looking for assistance with.

Thank you for your views and i look forward to sharing my project with everyone as it progresses.

Cheers!

Durph

Back