Sanke keg washer and filler.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biergarden

Reaction score
Of all the things I need is a keg washer and filler. But you know the commercial ones are between $5,000 and up. I, like most people trying to break out, are worried about money and that kind of expense I know can be avoided at the cost of man hours.
I've looked around the net and found videos of start-ups that have made their own and watched them run them for our educational opportunities, but no one has really broken it down to a point that I can reproduce one. Like a parts list for example.
So, what I'm wondering is if any of the collective has made one and would be willing to share how it's done.

Thanks,
A

These are the things I need help with. I feel like I'm in a little over my head with kegging washing and filling.
The brewhouse will use CIP for sure. Even for a 7bbl fermenter. But packaging into kegs is my weak spot

These are the things I need help with. I feel like I'm in a little over my head with kegging washing and filling.
The brewhouse will use CIP for sure. Even for a 7bbl fermenter. But packaging into kegs is my weak spot

Lots of info is missing here to let me help you correctly. Did I read that right - you are at 7bbl already? If so you can learn lots at www.probrewer.com - great site. Yes - lots to learn but I can share my knowledge with you if you want however that is much easier via a phone call.

Sending you that in a PM now

JHM

Latest posts

Back