Whiteboard For MiniFridge Conv.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbzdel

Reaction score
I finally picked up a 24"x36" whiteboard for $16 from Michaels an arts and crafts supply, which I think it is a national chain store. It is made by "The Board Dudes". It didnt want to start hacking on the board until I got the frame off it, and I actually ended up having to break the frame to remove it, so now there is no chance in returning it. So now that its removed I have a paper thin piece of whiteboard plastic glued to a piece of cardboard, that all these really all? I have seen these things going for hundreds of dollars!

Is this what I want? Do I glue to carboard to the inside of the mini fridge or somehow remove the cardboard?

I also have a roll of waterproof foil tape, which I could use to cover all the cardboard, or I could even paint the coardboard??

I just want to make sure I do this right, I dont want to grow mold inside the fridge.

Thanks in advance!

Back