5 Borough(NYC)Bulk Grain Buy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in north jersey and would love to get in on the next group buy.

I live in Long Island and work in Staten Island.
I would like to get in on the next gruop buy.
I'm looking for 50 lb sack of Bries Pale and 50lb sack of Bries Crystal 60.

keepitcold said:
Yup Just got it it looks like its only a couple bucks per bag Ill get its all sorted out and send out the refunds gimme a couple days Ive been pretty busy.

Hey Keepitcold, any update on this?

keepitcold said:
Yup Just got it it looks like its only a couple bucks per bag Ill get its all sorted out and send out the refunds gimme a couple days Ive been pretty busy.

It's been 3.5 weeks. What's the update?

I know it's a lot of work to organize and run the group buy but any chance of a NYC group buy #2?

If no one feels like organizing it, I have bought sacks of grain through Bitter and Esters before. They charged $10 on top of the Country Malt price to cover shipping and their time, but I'd say it was well worth it just for convenience of being able to pick up from them at my leisure instead of coordinating with someone. They just lump in your grain with their other orders so you don't need to get a minimum together. Not sure if that's something they do regularly but you might give them a call.

Doesnt sound like the last one worked out that well? Well, i am up for a buy if anyone can organize one (not sure with the new pricing/rule structure of country malt). I am up for3 sacks and some shares if so! :)

Back