Run time on my Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Race

Reaction score
What should be a normal run times for a commercial kegerator. I have it set at 1 beer is super cold, but it cycles on for 6 and a half minutes, then is only off for 3 or 4 minutes is that RIGHT?

As long as the recirculation fan is working constantly and the beer isn't freezing, nor is the evaporator icing up, you're model is probably designed that way; To keep the temp exactly within +/-1° of the setting. Commercial units are made for consistancy at the expense of extra hydro usage. Before everyone else, especially those with more knowledge and experience than me, show up here, it would help to know: What model is it? What temperature is it at?, Are there any leaks..is the door gasket intact? Is the temperature stable?

Thank you for the quick responses I apologize for getting back a little late I ordered a thermostat so I could check out the temperature I didn't have one and I couldn't find one here locally it just seems like it's going on too often to me the gaskets seem to look good doesn't seem to be any other controls in another day I'll have the exact temperatures

Attachments

• 20220621_095136.jpg
    20220621_095136.jpg
    989.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 20220621_095330.jpg
    20220621_095330.jpg
    764.2 KB · Views: 0
Back