The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not just head down to the deli at the local Piggly Wiggly and pick up a pound of Boars Head. Sure, 30 seconds in the microwave ain't exactly the same as doing it right but no one will know, right? Before your guests come over you should spark up the UDS, that will fool the pants right off them.

Why not just head down to the deli at the local Piggly Wiggly and pick up a pound of Boars Head. Sure, 30 seconds in the microwave ain't exactly the same as doing it right but no one will know, right? Before your guests come over you should spark up the UDS, that will fool the pants right off them.

'Cuz I don't have a local deli, and I have a WSM not a UDS.

AZ_IPA said:
'Cuz I don't have a local deli, and I have a WSM not a UDS.

What kind of god forsaken hell hole do you live in? No deli? At all? None? No knishes? No lox and bagels? Not a matzo ball to be found?

I always figured that deli food was a pretty fair trade off for allowing some old guy with a beard to lop off the end of your popo. You must live in the desert that Moses led the tribe out of.

Az.... Just lightly toasted coriander seeds and black peppercorns. Coarsely crushed. Tablespoon of each. Cold smoke for long as you can and then hot smoke to 150 internal

Az.... Just lightly toasted coriander seeds and black peppercorns. Coarsely crushed. Tablespoon of each. Cold smoke for long as you can and then hot smoke to 150 internal

Thanks. I'll let you know how it turns out. Even with it being fauxstrami, I'm sure it'll be much better than anything PTN has ever made. I mean, it's gotta turn out better than a crooked shed and crooked party trophy.

Cape Brewing said:

So basically, you are regurgitating exactly what I told him yesterday.
I AM an azz hole. You're an azz hole wannabe, it's endearing.

paulthenurse said:
It gets him all upset whenever that gets brought up. I think it's the flashbacks to having to leave the little red Tonka Truck behind when he and his mother had to flee the Gobi desert.

I thinks it's more the fact you were the one breast feeding him. I don't think any amount of therapy will help that.

ComcastWineRookie said:
and PTN likes little boys

Ya see, that's the problem with the Internet, right there. Any farktard with two hundred bucks can get online and grace us all with their wit and brilliance. Always a pleasure to hear from you Rookie. You always bring so much to the table.

*Sigh*

Can the wine reporters actually know a thing or two about wine before getting their jobs? Or if it's not your area of expertise, at least learn how to take good notes?

Article that was given to me today about some wineries/tasting rooms in the Saratoga Springs area. "... it offers traditional wines alongside track-themed varieties (Whitney's White, Steeplechase) and melomel-style wine, which uses locally sourced honey instead of sulfites for preservation."

*Sigh*...

You guys are getting blown up over there, and here you are talking about wine! You really are ********

I would like to take a moment to publicly acknowlege and say 'Thank You' to my friends who work for Boston EMS. On Monday, when other people were running for cover, these men and women were running towards the smoke and the noise. Those who volunteered to work the Marathon did so figuring that they would be handing out blankets and Vaseline to a few crazies with nipples rubbed raw from running for 5 hours. Instead, they were thrown into a scene of unimaginable horror.

You can train for a Mass Casualty Incident but all the training in the world cannot prepare you for bombs blowing people up as they walk down the sidewalk. You cannot prepare for finding young children riddled with shrapnel. You cannot prepare for losing your footing on bloody sidewalks.

In almost every picture you see of the carnage that happened on Boylston Street there is someone in a brown uniform helping strangers without regard for their own safety. Two bombs had just gone off and no-one knew if there were more bombs to come. These folks ran towards the smoke and the noise. I know every one of those men and women; I’ve had the honor of working with them for the past 15 years. We were fortunate where I work, we only got a handful of victims and every one of them walked out the door. We were lucky, they were lucky. Not everyone was that lucky. The men and women of EMS and the ER staffs throughout the city rose to the occasion and performed admirably in extremely tough conditions. These people will be dealing with the emotional toll of that day for a long time.

Boston will rise above this. This city has too many people like the men and women of Boston EMS, people who run towards the smoke and the noise.

PTN

My wife was called into the work in the ED at MGH shortly after the bombings. She has been a ER nurse there for about 7 years. She has seen some very f*cked up things in that time, ranging from the hilarious to horrifying. But, she said she has never experience or seen anything as sad as that day.

While I was about a block and a half away at the time of the blasts fleeing the scene, she was getting in her car and driving toward the chaos prepared to do whatever needed to be done.

She was just given a admittance ticket to attend today's service at Holy Cross.

I am sure you all know someone who else is a hero, but I just wanted to share my story

I just found out this young kid that works for me is from massy. So, asked him what part, he says Worcester in an annoying tone...and I am like...hey yo! Don't start with the accent now, cause you ain't been talking with that accent before kid, you friggin masshole...**** was wicked gay hey

He had no accent until I asked him where he was from. Nevermind, lost in translation. I was just trying to be obnoxious

Four dead and thousands of lives forever altered. I sincerely hope they catch the last one alive so he can spend the remainder of his (hopefully) very short life being tortured by photographs of his victims in happy times being constantly projected onto the walls of his prison cell.

Four dead and thousands of lives forever altered. I sincerely hope they catch the last one alive so he can spend the remainder of his (hopefully) very short life being tortured by photographs of his victims in happy times being constantly projected onto the walls of his prison cell.

Any fecker evil enough to do what he did would probably enjoy that. I say tie him to a chair and put a pressure cooker full of nails and ball bearings in his lap. Than have a random timed audio recording say "BOOM" every 30-45 seconds.

Nah... Even better.... The cops should "accidentally" leave him handcuffed to a tree in the middle of the Common at a predetermined time... and walk away.... and no matter what they hear... just keep walking.

No!

We're Americans. We live by a higher standard and live by the rule of law. Mob mentality and taking the law into your own hands is what animals like these ******** do.

Catch them, give them a fair trial. Let them tell us why they feel justified in killing innocent people.

Then execute them for their crimes against humanity according to the law.

(Eyeroll)

Eff that. Let the people they attacked, all of Boston, draw and quarter the fcker.

I have a ball hitch on the back of my truck. I'll volunteer to take the end of one of the ropes

all this time has passed and cant find the arsehole, he has probably killed himself by jumping off the tobin, or dead in a ditch somewhere

Back