So, have you ever urinated in the shower?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever urinated in the shower?

• Yes

• No

• Refuse to answer, as my SWMBO monitors my posts.

Results are only viewable after voting.
bigbeergeek said:
Looks like there's at least two liars amongst us.

Do you mean, there are two types if people, those who pee in the shower and those who lie about it?

I think that the people who said they do not pee in the shower are telling the truth and everyone else is fibbing :ban:

Bad enough that the last few drops end up on my leg no matter how much I shake I could not see standing in a puddle of piss

Bad enough that the last few drops end up on my leg no matter how much I shake I could not see standing in a puddle of piss

Bad eyesight is a problem. Fortunately, that can be corrected with glasses, contacts and surgery. Hooray for modern medicine!

:cross:

I think that the people who said they do not pee in the shower are telling the truth and everyone else is fibbing :ban:

Most of us don't do it when the plug is in the drain.

Men are pigs.
It's our nature. It's who we are.
If you're not, you better be reconsidering that plastic bucket you’re fermenting in.

:cross::drunk:;)

AnOldUR said:
Men are pigs.
It's our nature. It's who we are.
If you're not, you better be reconsidering that plastic bucket you’re fermenting in.

:cross::drunk:;)
^
Haha!

"Dude, what's this off flavor? Here, try it."

I have peed in the shower once, maybe twice. Something about being overcome by pee smell and vapor in a hot steamy shower just turns me off. This makes absolutely no sense though, as I'll be the first and loudest one laughing at a heinous shower fart. And I'm one of the burpinest, fartinest people I or any of my friends have ever met. I crop dust everywhere I go; I ambush my daughter and swmbo with farts (and they return the favor)... and I pee all over everything else on the planet. Makes no sense to me. I think you guys have just shamed me into peeing in the shower from now on. :mug:

I do it to save the planet. I figure if I use the toilet that takes an extra gallon or two of water that I would not have needed if I go in the shower .

In fact if nature calls when I am not showering I just urinate in the shower when my wife is showering.

I like in the similar threads down below the guy who wanted to know if he could salvage grains that a rat peed/pood in. LOL

AnOldUR said:
We might need another poll, "Have you ever peed on your grain?"

Depends! Spent grain, pre milled, post milled, or just straight in the mash?

You're going to boil it anyway, right? Haha!

I prefer the sink to most devices to pee in though. The counter is the perfect height to hold my junk for me.

I played ice hockey for my college. There was copious amounts of after-game shower pissing in the locker room. We played by gentleman's rules and nobody pissed ON anyone. The smell could be overwhelming at times.

You should try peeing for distance. See if you can pee in the shower while sitting on the toilet. It was funny to do in my old house but now it just gets messy with that wall in the way.

You should try peeing for distance. See if you can pee in the shower while sitting on the toilet. It was funny to do in my old house but now it just gets messy with that wall in the way.

" My brother could pee 8 boards high up the side the barn, and Sis could do 10. " ;)

I peed in the bathtub(not bathing) a few times in the middle of a few pretty drunken nights,must have figured better that than a closet or failing miserably at aiming for the toilet, tired-dark-drunk+pee= fail/miss. ONe of the funnier stories was a friend pulling open a dresser drawer and peein in it.

I peed in the bathtub(not bathing) a few times in the middle of a few pretty drunken nights,must have figured better that than a closet or failing miserably at aiming for the toilet, tired-dark-drunk+pee= fail/miss. ONe of the funnier stories was a friend pulling open a dresser drawer and peein in it.

haha when we were younger we were having a party at a friends house. All of a sudden my friends mom comes downstairs saying one of our buddies are peeing in the washer machine ahaha. Close enough to a toilet I guess.

Yup. And anyone that holds it til they get out is crazy! And seems counter productive. I mean I've just spent all that time cleaning everything thoroughly, I don't want to ruin all of that work as soon as I get out. lol

Back