Relatively New to Brew, from Tacoma, WA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beers4Fears

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

My name is Christian and I am a 21-year-old dude from outside of Tacoma Washington. I have brewed a few hard apple ciders but am completely new to everything else. I am most interested in learning how to brew relatively authentic mead (I am Danish after all) and making some unique flavored IPAs as well as Stouts and Porters. Thanks for reading, I look forward to learning a lot!

Welcome...you have a few good brewing clubs down in your area worth checking out to help learn the art from experienced hands.

Hello Everyone!

My name is Christian and I am a 21-year-old dude from outside of Tacoma Washington. I have brewed a few hard apple ciders but am completely new to everything else. I am most interested in learning how to brew relatively authentic mead (I am Danish after all) and making some unique flavored IPAs as well as Stouts and Porters. Thanks for reading, I look forward to learning a lot!
Hi Christian, I'm a Tacoma brewer as well. Welcome to the hobby! If you want to meet some more enthusiasts, come meet us! Homebrewers of Puget Sound meets on the second saturday of every month, from 4:30 to 6:30. We just moved locations, as our former location, Edison City Alehouse, just went 21+, so no longer family-friendly. We'll be meeting for our holiday party on December 10 at 3:30 (time change due to soccer playoff) at Gig Harbor Brewing, 3120 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma WA 98409 Feel free to bring anything you've brewed that you want to share, but - they'll be plenty there if you're fresh out. Hope to see you there!

Hi Christian, I'm a Tacoma brewer as well. Welcome to the hobby! If you want to meet some more enthusiasts, come meet us! Homebrewers of Puget Sound meets on the second saturday of every month, from 4:30 to 6:30. We just moved locations, as our former location, Edison City Alehouse, just went 21+, so no longer family-friendly. We'll be meeting for our holiday party on December 10 at 3:30 (time change due to soccer playoff) at Gig Harbor Brewing, 3120 S Tacoma Way, Tacoma WA 98409 Feel free to bring anything you've brewed that you want to share, but - they'll be plenty there if you're fresh out. Hope to see you there!

Definitely going to come! thanks for the invite!

Back