Relatively new brewer from Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loeks

Reaction score
I have been lurking on here since I started brewing back in November. Tomorrow I will be doing my 8th brewday, which will be my third all-grain BIAB.

Casey

Weclome! Nice area you live in and close to a nice craft brewery. I hear there is a homebrew club in the area as well.

We have three really great microbreweries in the area. The two small ones (Our Brewing Co. and Big Lake Brewing) have some amazing stuff they brew in small batches. New Holland is great cuz I don't know of any other place where you can get cask beer which is neat.

I hadn't heard of the other two places! Breweries are popping up faster than I can keep up with.

Definitely worth checking out if you come out this way. You're what, maybe an hour away from Short's, so that's gotta be pretty cool. Any other good breweries in your neck of the woods?

Shorts is probably about a hour and a half. I visit Crankers now and again since it's about 15 minutes from my house, but honestly, drinking at a brewery is way more expensive than buying from a store and/or making it yourself. So it's a treat to go out.

Red Tail Brewing is building in Reed City, so soon I will be able to walk to the brewery, and more importantly, BACK FROM the brewery!

Latest posts

Back