Redlands California and areas nearby.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:tank:

I just made janets brown with a lager yeast. Spilt the batch with an ale yeast. For fun wanted to see what could happen. Are you in a club? Do you brew often? I

Last edited:
:tank:

I just made janets brown with a lager yeast. Spilt the batch with an ale yeast. For fun wanted to see what could happen. Are you in a club? Do you brew often? I

No club yet. I just graduated and moved back into the area so life has gotten in the way of any club. I used to brew every two weeks but again, moving altered everything and I brewed two weeks ago for the first time since May. Im planning on getting back to my more normal schedule soon.

I work at Esri, not in redlands, but there are a lot of people who brew there, can't believe there are no clubs. Be there next week, looking forward to Gerard's market and escape

I work at Esri, not in redlands, but there are a lot of people who brew there, can't believe there are no clubs. Be there next week, looking forward to Gerard's market and escape
The one or two clubs here that my friend have contacted are not or inactive. So I am looking to hang out with other brewers maybe start a club, or hang out.

From Escape you can take a quick drive and hit Ritual Brewing, just down the street.:mug:

Latest posts

Back