Recovering Mr. Beer "brewer"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mabus

Reaction score
Greetings all. I'm in Bear, DE. One of the nice things about DE is we usually have a good selection of Dogfish Head available :mug:

I've used Mr. Beer for a number of years and recently got a deal on a 5 gal setup too good to pass up. My first batch is 2 weeks in the primary and I can't wait to bottle it. It's an American Wheat Ale with honey, coriander, clementine rind & rosemary. I hope it turns out well.

I look forward to learning more about this wonderful obsessi...er hobby from all the knowledgeable folks and what to avoid from the mistakes of those like me!

Howdy! Been to NC a number of times and love it there. One of my favorite vacation spots all time is OBX.

The brew was a little bitter at first but the flavors mellowed and combined nicely. I'm digging it. I just had one about an hour ago. I had an "issue" with one of my bottle cappers and got too many flat beers. The one today was flat :(
but I hope I fixed it with the other capper. The flavor is good. A light citrus from the peel & coriander and a hint of the rosemary (you wouldn't know it was there unless you knew it was there).

Cheers! :tank:

Back