Recent AG convert in Chicago!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilikethetrees

Reaction score
What it is, HBT!

I'm just a dude in Chicago with a Penrose kettle and a 10 gallon cooler making the occasional attempt at a decent beer.

Technically, I live outside of the city in beautiful Oak Park, IL.

I'm definitely looking for some folks to brew with and learn from in the area, as my only source of information thus far has been from books and HBT. Any Oak Parkers or other fellow Chicagoans seeking a brewing partner?

If you're in my area and are part of a club or want to collaborate, PM me!

:mug:

What it is, HBT!

I'm just a dude in Chicago with a Penrose kettle and a 10 gallon cooler making the occasional attempt at a decent beer.

Technically, I live outside of the city in beautiful Oak Park, IL.

I'm definitely looking for some folks to brew with and learn from in the area, as my only source of information thus far has been from books and HBT. Any Oak Parkers or other fellow Chicagoans seeking a brewing partner?

If you're in my area and are part of a club or want to collaborate, PM me!

:mug:

I'm in River Forest.

East Lakeview here. I know a new brew club just started for North Side and West Side brewers. But doesn't exclude anyone else. Just something closer than all the southside brew clubs. I recently joined a few months ago. Search it on here. CHAOS brew club.

There's a club called Brixies Brewers that meets at Brixies in Brookfield.

harpdog said:
I live near a brew supply store called Chicagoland Winemakers at 689 W. North Ave. Elmhurst. That's a maybe 20 minute drive for you (if the traffic is OK)
They participate in a club called Brixies Brewers that meets at Brixies in Brookfield.
I was at the store for a club brew day - pretty neat. I'll be joining the brew club.

Brixies is a great bar, used to down a few pints when i lived in the area...

Have friends in riverside, oak park, river forest, and live in east lakeview! :mug:

Back