Y'know what? This deserves its own thread. Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken Recipe.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naga77777

Reaction score
What I'm about to bestow should not be taken lightly.

This is the BEST muhfuggin' chicken we have EVER made. EVAR.

Save it for a time when you're with that special someone. For a time when the **** has hit the fan, and this was all you could find @ the grocery store before it shut down.

Scratch that-- Make it NOW.

Holy Balls, this was amazing.

100_3741.jpg

Diary of a Recipe Addict: Sweet & Spicy Bacon Chicken

Sweet and Spicy Bacon Chicken
4 chicken breasts cut in thirds (12 pieces)
Bacon slices
salt and pepper to taste
garlic powder
chili powder
brown sugar

Cut each breast into 3 pieces, season all the chicken with the spices, then wrap a bacon slice around each piece, roll in brown sugar and place into an oven proof dish....make sure you have some olive oil in the dish too, like 2 or 3 tablespoons is fine {I skipped this since I grilled them. I honestly think you could coat your dish with nonstick cooking spray instead to save a few calories}.

Bake at 400 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is nice and brown and crispy. Delicious served with mashed potatoes with some of the gravy from the chicken drizzled on top.

**Also great on the grill! No juices to drizzle on anything, but still delicious!

Here's the batch we just made. I put Indian Chili Powder on mine (the dish to the right) for a bit of a kick. And we didn't use olive oil in the pans, we just sprayed them with PAM.

IMG_20130529_201008_241.jpg

Jizzed_in_My_Pants_poster_by_SmileyFace102.jpg

To stay relevant to the forum, I've had about 3 of my Two-Hearted clones, and am now drinking Brandon O's Graff :mug:

Yum! Me loves me some BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna have to try this for sure. Maybe cook 2/3 the way in the oven and finish on the grill for the crunchiness of the bacon!

Did I mention I LOVES ME SOME BACON!!!

Cheers
Jay

Back