• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Illinois 1 dual gauge co2 regulator and 3 ss faucets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Face Eater

I brew beer....
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I am selling a dual gauge co2 regulator basically new only hooked up once. It is missing the nylon washer. I'm asking 25 dollars shipped usps to anywhere in the 48 states. I'm also selling 3 ss faucets not sure what brand. They have been used slightly but in good condition. I'm asking for 12 dollars each shipped usps to anywhere in the 48 states. Buy it all for 55 dollars shipped. Pm me if interested.

ForumRunner_20130528_152518.jpg

ForumRunner_20130528_152528.jpg

Ill offer 30 shipped to 11790 for the faucets.Iwill also give 30 for the regulator if the previous folks change thier minds. I can wait so you can save on shipping.

Whomever get's that regulator, install a check valve instead of the two-way valve that's on the low pressure output currently. I've had 3 of those regs, all 3 eventually failed and had to be disassembled, cleaned, reassembled. Moisture get's into the diaphragm and causes the regulator to creep up in pressure on it's own. We're talking 40-60psi, relief valve blows, repeat, repeat, your tank is now empty, your beer is gushingly overcarbonated. Trust me. Trust. Me.

Thanks for the tip tre9er. I have another one of these hooked up for a year without a check valve with no issues. Maybe I got lucky. Didn't need the extra one since I have a dual product one in its place. But check valves are cheap and good insurance so maybe not a bad idea.

Latest posts

Back