• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana 3 gal ball lock keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welderbydaybrewerbynight

Reaction score
I have a 3 gal ball lock keg that I have only used once that I would like to sell. Holds pressure fine great condition no stickers two very small dents near the top, all new o-rings.

Asking $70 plus shipping or OBO. I know its on the h

ForumRunner_20130509_215535.jpg

ForumRunner_20130509_215549.png

ForumRunner_20130509_215603.png

igh side but they are a little pricey and as always everything is negotiable.

Thanks

I pm'ed seller within seconds of this being posted and again 3 hours later with no response.. So idk

I did see your message, but you asked me for three kegs and what price break i could give you on them which just confused me seeing as i only posted that i had one to sell. Pintobean aslo had made me an offer and i am dealing with him. Thank you all for your interest, and yes i was welding been working 7 days a week 12 to 14 hour days the natural gas boom has our shop humming.

Yea i messaged u again stating i misread the posting and said i would take it.. Still before anyone else but i guess let me if it falls through as i still want them..

I did see your message, but you asked me for three kegs and what price break i could give you on them which just confused me seeing as i only posted that i had one to sell. Pintobean aslo had made me an offer and i am dealing with him. Thank you all for your interest, and yes i was welding been working 7 days a week 12 to 14 hour days the natural gas boom has our shop humming.

I just missed your corny keg...

where do you work? I too work at a welding place up in Wisconsin

Fort Wayne Indiana, pipefitter for ua. Not a bad gig, we do everything from food process to ammonia refrigeration, refinery work, and every great now and again we get some nuke work. I only do prefab my traveling days are over.

Latest posts

Back