Howdy, from Atlanta, Ga.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stealthcruiser

Reaction score
New to the forums, new to brewing!
I have helped a Buddy do numerous extract brews, and thought I would like to get into the hobby myself.
Planning to jump right into all grain brewing, and I am presently gathering and making equipment.

The name's Chuck, and thanks for letting me hang out and glean some info, and I'm SURE I'll have lots of questions!

:mug:

Welcome! I'm in Atlanta too (well Smyrna, but close enough). Great idea jumping straight into all grain. It's really not that hard, it just takes a little more equipment and time than extract. But the beer quality more than makes up for that in my opinion!

And this site is a great resource. Almost every question I have has usually been asked and answered at some point.

Have fun brewing! :mug:

Hey hey! Welcome!

I'm a little further afield in Athens, but close enough!

Peterj: was in Smyrna yesterday, ate lunch at a pizza place called blue moon, though it was absolutely fantastic. Best pizza I've had this side of the pond

New to the forums, new to brewing!
I have helped a Buddy do numerous extract brews, and thought I would like to get into the hobby myself.
Planning to jump right into all grain brewing, and I am presently gathering and making equipment.

The name's Chuck, and thanks for letting me hang out and glean some info, and I'm SURE I'll have lots of questions!

:mug:

Hey chuck Im in atlantA also (douglasville) . I am also a new brewer. But we still help eachorher.

Not to hijack your thread, Stealth, but just curious if any of you are going to the East ATL beer fest next weekend. I am coming up and will be staying with a buddy of mine and attending the festival next weekend and will be bringing some brews with me if any of you are interested in meeting up. I'm subbing this thread to see the replies, or if interested just hit me up in PMs.

But to add to the thread, welcome to the addiction :).. I just got started officially in January and have brewed four batches to date. Just bottled my fourth batch tonight. Look forward to seeing you around the forums, lots of info on lots of different topics here. If you ever have a question, just ask. I promise someone here has tried or thought about trying what you are contemplating or thinking of :D

Not to hijack your thread, Stealth, but just curious if any of you are going to the East ATL beer fest next weekend. I am coming up and will be staying with a buddy of mine and attending the festival next weekend and will be bringing some brews with me if any of you are interested in meeting up. I'm subbing this thread to see the replies, or if interested just hit me up in PMs.

But to add to the thread, welcome to the addiction :).. I just got started officially in January and have brewed four batches to date. Just bottled my fourth batch tonight. Look forward to seeing you around the forums, lots of info on lots of different topics here. If you ever have a question, just ask. I promise someone here has tried or thought about trying what you are contemplating or thinking of :D

I won't be there, I will be at a brew day at our local homebrew supplier.......The name of the store is "Just Brew It", and it is located in Fayetteville, Ga.......That's down on the Southside of the ATL.

I won't be there, I will be at a brew day at our local homebrew supplier.......The name of the store is "Just Brew It", and it is located in Fayetteville, Ga.......That's down on the Southside of the ATL.

I will actually be getting into town on Thursday night so I may try to get out and about on friday and run over to the brew shop. I need to pick up a couple of things anyways. We don't have one locally, the closest one to me is 2 hours away.

Don't know how long y'all will be doing your thing, but depending on what time we leave the festival I may try and swing by there when we get out.

Welcome! This forum is filled with great info. I haven't even put a dent in the reading I have ahead of me.

I will actually be getting into town on Thursday night so I may try to get out and about on friday and run over to the brew shop. I need to pick up a couple of things anyways. We don't have one locally, the closest one to me is 2 hours away.

Don't know how long y'all will be doing your thing, but depending on what time we leave the festival I may try and swing by there when we get out.

We'll be starting @ 09:00, and probably be there most of the afternoon.......I'd say at least until 16:30-17:00........Maybe later........Tis' a brew "day" after all!;)

Welcome! sounds like I may have to make my way down to the ATL for some good home brewin

Back