ISO Russian River Sours

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpm2024

Reaction score
Live in Boston and have access to all the locals plus Heady Topper. Anyone want to work something out?

I'm definately interested in a trade. I can get most RR sours, any in particular? Let me know and I can ship out this week.

I am interested in virtually all of them. I've never had any of their sours. What are you looking for?

sfmiraj said:
I'm definately interested in a trade. I can get most RR sours, any in particular? Let me know and I can ship out this week.

I am interested in any of their sours, I have not had any yet! What are you looking for?

Heady topper would make may day. I'll see what else is available in your area. PM me for contact info. I don't mind shipping first. Thnx!

I currently have two cans (16 oz) of heady I could send you and am interested in all three of those. What else would you like?

I am interested, would love Night Shift if you can. I have Consecration, Damnation, Supplication and maybe Sanctification.

Can you access any more HT? I'll reasearch tonite and pick up some fresh RR's in the morning. I may look for some other regional sours for you as well.

sfmiraj said:
Can you access any more HT? I'll reasearch tonite and pick up some fresh RR's in the morning. I may look for some other regional sours for you as well.

I will see if I can get some more, is there anything else you are interested in from out this way?

Back