Ready To Brew! :mug:

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFBrewer

Reaction score
After receiving a Brewers Best home brewing kit for Christmas (I have the BEST fiance ever), I started doing some research and found this message board! Gotta say I was surprised at the amount of knowledge shared here, and am excited to learn all I can about brewing beer.
I have LOVED beer since I discovered the vast variety and complexity that beer has to offer, and cannot wait to start making my own. No worries, Im not expecting to make crazy Triple Walnut Sage Porkchop Ale anytime soon, but I am so excited to have a sip of MY first beer! She got me the Holiday Ale for my first, and hopefully I can make it work. Wish Me Luck! :mug:

Cayson

Thanks! Off to the hardware store to fab up a blowoff tube setup, sounds like Im going to need it for this one! Also need to find a large enough boiler.........

On a side note, my plan is to eventually make a beer similar to Boulevard Zon and maybe a 312 clone. Although not the best beers I have ever had, they are two of my favorites and Zon is becoming harder and harder to find.

Welcome, we're glad to have you!

Back