Re-introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddyB

Reaction score
Cheers! I have been an infrequent poster here... mostly because I have been an infrequent brewer. But I plan to change both of those things going forward.

I started yesterday with a "simple" English Innkeeper ale recipe, should be ready to serve by Christmas. I say "simple" because I'm realizing once again how much work goes into an all-grain batch. I love the craft, but man... extract would have saved me so much time and headaches!

Next up, I had a request for a Maibock. First of all, I am totally stoked whenever someone requests a beer from me! It tells me, they have tasted my brews before, and apparently they liked 'em. That's a big boost to the ego. Second, it has been a few years since I tackled a two-stage brew. I'm looking forward to that enough to overcome the fact that it's going to be another all-grain batch, only this time I'm mashing twice the grain bill. Wish me luck.

Also, ever since I started homebrewing I have been tossing around ideas for a name for my little brewery. Where I'm getting hung up is on the label design. I want a particular graphic element on it, but can't find anything good online, and I suck at drawing. What have other people done for custom labels?

Welcome to the group as a more frequent member, from CO :mug:

I have a Maibock in keg right now, definitely worth the efforts. Lots of creative label makers here, I'm sure you'll get good advice. Me, I just put initials on my caps!

Back