RE-introduction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr_goodwrench

Reaction score
Hey all,

I am not new here, but haven't been around for quite awhile. I took a bit of a hiatus from brewing for financial and family reasons. The auto repair business around here kinda took a nose dive in the last year. Things are picking up lately which is good, but not really enough. New York State is not a very friendly place especially for people in my line of work (for financial and climate reasons...)

So, today, my hose is on the market and the plan is to move to Atlanta once school lets out at the end of June! I have a position lined up at a large Chevy dealer down there which will put me in a much better financial position. I expect to be back to brewing by mid summer!:ban: :tank: :ban:

Anyway, I wanted to get back on here with all you great brewers and get myself back in the homebrew mindset. Hopefully I can connect with some folks down in the Atlanta area since we only have a precious few friends/family there!

Cheers Y'all!!

Dang! Tough times. Can't you rent it out by the hour?

HA! Thats what i get for posting before I make it thru my first cup of coffee in the morning...

Hmmmm... maybe I should look into this. After all, they say find something you like to do and you'll never work a day in your life!

Back