Re-introduction of Soperbrew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gratz on the move sop! it wass great to meet you out @ NHC! good luck with the chillin! my well water usually about 50-60 f year round hehe sorry just had to rub it in!:ban:

I managed to get 2 kegs of homebrew into my apt. so far. At least I can pull a pint now when I need to. However, with the pilsner tasting as good as it is I may need to brew real soon to get the pipeline going again.

Any ideas where I can brew the weekend of the 24th-25th? Not sure it's possible in my apt.

Oh it was 113F yesterday & today's high is 115F for those keeping track.

Soperbrew said:
Any ideas where I can brew the weekend of the 24th-25th?

Sorry. Several of us are heading up to Flag to tour the new brewery and hit the rest of the places up there for the night. We'll probably do a brewery crawl on our way down the next day. You're more than welcome to join along.

Is Beercamp a kid friendly event? Will there be any kids there?

Of course. There's fishing, the horse shoe tourney, some folks bring their tater guns, oh and some of the boys like to pee off the cliff.

Potluck is on Saturday night. I usually do a crawfish boil and Sonja does her famous etufe. The campsites are first come first serve. Campsites hold 10 people per. Expect to drink lots o' beer and other stuff.

I managed to get 2 kegs of homebrew into my apt. so far. At least I can pull a pint now when I need to. However, with the pilsner tasting as good as it is I may need to brew real soon to get the pipeline going again.

Any ideas where I can brew the weekend of the 24th-25th? Not sure it's possible in my apt.

Oh it was 113F yesterday & today's high is 115F for those keeping track.

You can brew here. It's only a short plane ride and long drive away!

By the way, I'm now threatening to come out to AZ this winter and inviting myself over to all of your homes to drink your beer. I'll probably be staying right in Phoenix, but will travel to wherever there is good beer. I haven't made any specific plans yet, though.

By the way, I'm now threatening to come out to AZ this winter and inviting myself over to all of your homes to drink your beer. I'll probably be staying right in Phoenix, but will travel to wherever there is good beer. I haven't made any specific plans yet, though.

C'mon down Yoop! "We'll leave the light on for ya."

I probably will be, but since I am in Knoxville for work (last minute) right now, I have not really had the time to think about it/order supplies. I will let you know for sure this week.

Awesome! Hopefully we can all get together for a few beers =)

If you wanna ice fish - Pinetop is a short 4 hour drive from P-town!

You are more than welcome at my place for a beer or several, just keep us posted so I can make sure to have a couple good brews on tap.

I'm on Price between Chandler & Ray.

vincent_price.jpg
ray%20charles%2025.jpg

1FRNad99.jpg

That's one weird orgy , man.

Soper, I took the OG on that brew we did today, for the 5.5 gal batch it should have hit 1.047 based on 75% efficency, instead we hit 1.056 for the 5.5 gal, that is around 88% efficency I do believe. :D

Soper, I took the OG on that brew we did today, for the 5.5 gal batch it should have hit 1.047 based on 75% efficency, instead we hit 1.056 for the 5.5 gal, that is around 88% efficency I do believe. :D

Ha ha. Whoops. I'd blame it on the extra time eating pizza.

Thanks for having me over today. It was great meeting up & being in the presence of homebrewing again.

I think I'm ready to brew next weekend pending the kitchen pass.

Ha ha. Whoops. I'd blame it on the extra time eating pizza.

Thanks for having me over today. It was great meeting up & being in the presence of homebrewing again.

I think I'm ready to brew next weekend pending the kitchen pass.

If you don't mind company let me know next time you wish to brew. I'd love to just watch and ask a few questions.

If you don't mind company let me know next time you wish to brew. I'd love to just watch and ask a few questions.

I just realized this morning that my fermentation chest freezer is stuck deep in storage somewhere. I'm not sure I can find it & if I don't I may not be able to brew this weekend. Stay tuned.

Back