Greetings straight outta Belgium

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyJ

Reaction score
Hi,

24 years old ICT student with interests in photography, music, brewing and gaming.
Been on here since 2011 and made only one, yet successful, batch of hard cider. Currently I am trying some new things (In this thread)

Might try beer someday, we will see what time brings :)

Good luck with your brewing. I am trying a mead and it just looks terrible even after a month. Beer is easier I think:rockin:

I am so jealous, someday I'm going to Belgium for a beercation, trying all the trappists and many more! Welcome to the group, from CO.

I am so jealous, someday I'm going to Belgium for a beercation, trying all the trappists and many more! Welcome to the group, from CO.

Haha, and you should!
Me and friends regulary visit beercafés in the area some have over 300 different beers :) It's weird that homebrewing isn't that 'hot' here in Belgium, I almost live next to 'Brouwland' which is a giant store with brewing equipment.

anyways thanks for the welcome!

Latest posts

Back