The Walking dead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It wouldn't be a huge stretch considering her character was only there to make stupid decisions, screw things up for the rest of the group, and be the target of our hate.

No that was Lori

I really just think the writers for the Walking Dead can't write a decent female part. Maggie is arguably the best and if you've noticed she's become more annoying and whatnot after Lori died. I really think the issue with Lori and Andrea is the writing, they try to create something and it just massively backfires.

I really just think the writers for the Walking Dead can't write a decent female part. Maggie is arguably the best and if you've noticed she's become more annoying and whatnot after Lori died. I really think the issue with Lori and Andrea is the writing, they try to create something and it just massively backfires.

I think you are dead right. As soon as a woman comes to the fore, they get them all screwed up. They should keep it easy. Don't give Maggie any more lines, just get her naked every week. Problem solved. :)

I think you are dead right. As soon as a woman comes to the fore, they get them all screwed up. They should keep it easy. Don't give Maggie any more lines, just get her naked every week. Problem solved. :)

I think you are both right...

Is it just me or does anyone else want to see a zombie baby?

I kinda want lil asskicker to get turned.

Consequently I just started dry hopping a beer that I'm calling lil ass kicker.

I think you are both right...

Is it just me or does anyone else want to see a zombie baby?

I kinda want lil asskicker to get turned.

Consequently I just started dry hopping a beer that I'm calling lil ass kicker.

Zonbie Toddler has a better ring to it!;)

No that was Lori

There are some seriously weak spots in the show due to writing but the plot and action is just so good that you kinda overlook it and let it slide. But I think you're 100% right.

I09 is reporting that according to tvline, that the fourth season will reportedly feature a time jump of somewhere between three months and a year.

If that's true we won't be seeing the tension between the original group and the rescued residents from Woodbury.

I09 is reporting that according to tvline, that the fourth season will reportedly feature a time jump of somewhere between three months and a year.

If that's true we won't be seeing the tension between the original group and the rescued residents from Woodbury.

I almost hope we don't see said tension, seeing as TWD writers are really bad at writing tension.

Good. The residents moving in spelled very bad things for the plot. I'd say that bypassing that is virtually a necessity.

I think the prominence of Carl they have to time jump to explain how he keeps looking older and older. Unfortunately a 12 year old will grow. Usually a healthy amount.

Oh sure. We can come back next season to find our intrepid survivors have a fully functional farm going. They may even be raising once feral hogs. Or found some escaped farm animals.

Oh sure. We can come back next season to find our intrepid survivors have a fully functional farm going. They may even be raising once feral hogs. Or found some escaped farm animals.

Eff all of that. Time for them to rehab a twinkie factory for sustenance.

I could so see this happening...

10577_212780808870826_1537111829_n.jpg

If it did, someone would have to die, cruelly.

The "It was all just a dream" thing would be such a cop out, it's lazy and I feel like it's been done several times before. Hell, in the second grade we had to write fictional stories and I ended mine like that. So if a second-grader can think of it, it isn't a good ending.

Alright, any of you see the trailer for Season 4 that was released at Comic-Con this past weekend? It looks like there will be some cool story lines playing out, including Rick taking a step back from leading the group, as well as the 'walkers' adapting and working together to accomplish their goal of eating people. I know that i am excited for October 13th to come...

Alright, any of you see the trailer for Season 4 that was released at Comic-Con this past weekend? It looks like there will be some cool story lines playing out, including Rick taking a step back from leading the group, as well as the 'walkers' adapting and working together to accomplish their goal of eating people. I know that i am excited for October 13th to come...

Yes!! I know that trailers are always action packed to get people amped, but it looks as though the coming season will be walker-focused, and more exciting. The scene with the break-in at the prison with the children in jeopardy was really charged and chaotic.

Think the Guv is feeding the walkers?

Rather than showing us the sociological lives of the walkers, they should focus on the main characters figuring out how this all happened. This all reeks of "dragging out a good thing" to me. That said, Rick stepping back is a good thing. He's a horrible leader anyway.

Rather than showing us the sociological lives of the walkers, they should focus on the main characters figuring out how this all happened. This all reeks of "dragging out a good thing" to me. That said, Rick stepping back is a good thing. He's a horrible leader anyway.

What he said! I'm really considering not watching this fall and marathoning it later, if the season deserves it.

Yes and yes , figure out how this all began . I saw the movie WWZ I'm theater , kinda the same thing ,( they didn't figure out how it began or how to fix it ) good movie tho , the walking dead is great in realness point but bad on the story play .

But... if you are a small band of survivors why the hell would you care how it started? Even if they did care there isn't anything they could do about it if they knew. The only real focus would be on surviving

A show about a few people surviving gets old real quick, like two seasons ago. If they don't make the story about something greater than this little band, I for one will be giving up real soon.

Wrong, all of you. It's going to end like The Mist - the movie, not the Stephen King novella it was based on.

That is the worst movie ever, it used to run daily in Korea when I was over there. The ending was terrible! I'd be so pissed if it happened to this series.

I'm fine watching this little group, new people come and go, more so than on regular TV shows that have the same cast with no extra characters for almost 10 years.

But... if you are a small band of survivors why the hell would you care how it started? Even if they did care there isn't anything they could do about it if they knew. The only real focus would be on surviving

Maybe, maybe not. Looking back though, one of my favourite parts of all the series was when they were in the CDC building in Atlanta finding out all sorts of stuff!

Maybe, maybe not. Looking back though, one of my favourite parts of all the series was when they were in the CDC building in Atlanta finding out all sorts of stuff!

True, but if they were going to find out anything, that would have been the time.

In a show consisting of the implausible, it would be extra implausible for a bunch of dirt-poor, uneducated in science survivors to stumble upon the cause.

Back