Prost from Madison WI

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey fellow brewers!

I am pretty new to brewing (8 batches) and ask myself everyday: What have I been doing before brewing? Did I really have a life? I feel newborn now!
Being from Germany, I never would have thought that the US is THE beer country of the world right now. All these fantastic micro breweries popping up and the incredible species of home brewers. What amazes me most is the absolute willingness to share every single detail about the process. It seems that there are no secrets amongst brewers and the more one can share the better. This simply blows my mind. I want to thank all you guys here posting helpful information for the beginner and advanced. Thank you Revvy! With every search I performed here on this forum, you come up in the posts and your advice is brilliant.
Anyway, thank you all for sharing and maybe I will be able to share some of my beers with you...
1. primary: dunkles Hefe
2. primary: tripple P Pilsner
bottle conditioning: Wawooom Weizen :ban: ( totally blew off the airlock and messed up the closet)

Prostmahlzeit

Simon

thank you guys for welcoming me!
I thought: hey I have $25 to support this site! I will learn so much from it that it is absolutely worth it. Prost Mahlzeit

Simon

check out the Buddha Brew

buddhabrew.jpg

Back