Bulk Grain at the State Farmers Market?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they did, more than likely it wouldn't be malted. You can malt your own barley there's threads on it here, but it's not easy in the least. But unless someone specifically caters to brewers there you won't find stuff readily usable.

I have never seen any Grain there. If your willing to drive that far, come a little bit further and come to my shop that I work at, Barley & Vine in Stockbridge exit 224 I-75. We carry a huge amount of various grains, by the pound or by the 50-55lb sacks. We can special order almost anything available out there. Let me know if I can help with anything.
www.barleynvine.com

I have never seen any Grain there. If your willing to drive that far, come a little bit further and come to my shop that I work at, Barley & Vine in Stockbridge exit 224 I-75. We carry a huge amount of various grains, by the pound or by the 50-55lb sacks. We can special order almost anything available out there. Let me know if I can help with anything.
www.barleynvine.com

Thanks, I was just wondering. I'm not there yet but am thinking of the next step to save money in the future. I'll check it out. I may give you a try.

Back