ProMash database?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msherretz

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just loaded ProMash for the first time and found the databases almost empty. Does anyone have good data they can share or know where to find online?
Thanks!

I just loaded ProMash for the first time and found the databases almost empty. Does anyone have good data they can share or know where to find online?
Thanks!

It is my understanding, and BTW I have never used it, is that it was/is a well respected program that has not been supported in a number of years. IMHO I would recommend you look elsewhere. I like Beersmith and do recognize there are other quality programs out there.

My hop database doesn't include pelleted hop for some reason. I need help with this

I still use it (even on Windows 10). I know someone that even updated the databases to line up with the new BJCP Guidelines. If you still want to use it send me a message and I can hook you up.

Back