I'm getting married

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammy86

Still thirsty
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Ladies, Gentleman, Yooper! I am getting married in 15 hours, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the wealth of knowledge my friends and I have learned at this forum, as a surprise one of my frat brothers brought his brewing equipment and we brewed a beer tonight in my honor! It was awesome and I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate my marriage then brewing some homebrew that we are currently let ferment in my basement!

Just imagine 8 fraternity brothers and 2 wives of brothers brewing and drinking the night away! Listening to great tunes and brewingaway! It has been an amazing journey thus far and I can't imagine a better way to celebrate then brewing some beer!

So I create this thread with any last words of wisdom, last words of encouragement or distress! Please let me know I appreciate this community that I have become a part of and I thank you all for the hilarity and shenanigans that comes from it!

P.S. we drank some good Guineas stout clone and Sam Adams Summer Clones all night...it was awesome!

If Sammy is anything like I was he woke up just a few hours ago thinking "holy crap Im married. And I dont feel much different..."

image-3486281544.jpg

CreamyGoodness said:
If Sammy is anything like I was he woke up just a few hours ago thinking "holy crap Im married. And I dont feel much different..."

Exactly! Thanks for congrats everyone! It was an awesome experience, like my old man said everyone should try it once!

Back