*Professor Farnsworth* Good News Everybody!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeFlynn74

Reaction score
Looks like Im catching a ride out 2 days early. Just means I get to go to Quatar 2 days early. But Im on my way HOME!!

Sorry If Ive seemed a little combative in some of the discussions. In my defense I was under the impression I wasnt leaving for possibily another month due to Airline issues. Anyways dont know if I will be on for another week or so.

Good news, indeed. Now don't go and do anything stupid for the next few days. Save up any stupid impulses for the moment you have your feet back on American soil-- then go to f-ing town.

2 days early? Nice!! Enjoy your rest stop and the 3 allowed beers. They do have Newcastle and stella, but other than that you are stuck with BMC.

Have a short, safe trip home.

Cake

Congrats, Mike! Now get home safe, get drunk, and get laid - you'll feel loads better!

+1, and mix a cheesburger in there somewhere.

Glad to hear you're on your way! Thanks for dealing with that awful $hit for your country.

Thanks everyone-

Im sitting here in Quatar and its HOT. Like 125° hot! I feel like I am standing in front of a hair dryer!

Had my first taste of sweet sweet Jim Beam last night. Slept like a damn log! Another day and we rotate back to the land of the big BX.

funny they have no real selections of beers- Stella is about the only thing semi drinkable.

But its good to not have any responsibilities and I was going to hit the gym while here but as soon as I step outside, the heat flips a switch in my brain from gym to **** that. lol

Funny how there are certian things you end up missing that are simple pleasures and civilities. 1. Fresh Milk! 2. A bathroom and shower thats less than 200 yards from where you sleep. 3. Potable water that is not 25% clorine 4. Uncensored tv/internet/phones

ahh... I can almost taste freedom.

As for that- I will be in Baltimore overnight. Staying at the Radison I think on the waterfront, If anyone wants to meet up for a brewski. I will check back tomorrow before I get on that long ass plane ride. Laters!

Back