new homebrew app for Antroid beta testing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eppo

Reaction score
I've been working on a homebrew application for android (Just tablet screens for now).
so far you have the ability to create and view recipes. It will do all of the mash calculations for you, and you can compare to the style guidelines.
I was hoping to get a few people from the forum to help me beta test it.
If you would like to help me out send me a PM, and i'll set you up.
thanks

Joe

added some calculators, and think it should be pretty useful for most brewers. I plan on adding a few other calculators like IBU/SRM that are separate from the recipe creation part.
Most of it is sort of aimed at the all grain brewer, but I would like to add some things for Extract/BIAB brewers also, so if you have anything you would like added, please, let me know and i'll add it. My intention is to have a app that everyone can use, and makes creating/brewing a new batch of beer easy.
when i first started designing the recipe creator, I started with a tablet UI in mind, i'm going to develop for phone UI soon. I just wanted to get it out there.
if you have a android tablet and want to check it out, please take a look and send me your opinions. Its still in Beta, and i want to hear what you guys think.
the App is Called Wort, and you can download it by clicking on this link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.dynamicdesigns.wort

thanks.

Joe

Back