Lots of equipment available, mostly brand new.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

morbid53

Reaction score
I was building a brutus 10 system and have about 80% of the equipment mostly brand new in boxes. I have just lost interest and dont drink very often anymore. The system was to be automated, so I have a control panel with temperature controls and switches along with schematics, march pumps, various fittings, 35,000 BTU burners, RTD's, asco valves all of which are brand new. Also the stand, 1 uncut keg and various other equipment too much to list. I have over 3 grand invested. I may have something you need or a decent offer takes it all, may even be willing to trade for old or unwanted firearms I am a collector and licensed FFL . In Altoona, Pa area. contact [email protected] :mug:

Sorry everyone: computer has been down just got it back up and running. I will post pictures and reply to everyone who has already responded by the end of the week. I apologize I have finals this week.

here are some pictures

DSCN4495.jpg

DSCN4496.jpg

DSCN4498.jpg

DSCN4500.jpg

DSCN4501.jpg

2 march pumps ( brand new )

3 thermometer bulk heads ( brand new )

3 drain bulk heads ( brand new )

3 35,000 BTU natural gas burners ( brand new )

2 asco vaves ( brand new )

1 shirron wort plate chiller ( brand new )

Custom made control panel w/ temp controllers and RTD’s ( brand new )

Grain mill w/ 10 lb hopper and adjustable rollers ( slightly used )

Various kegging equipment and gauges ( all used )

I also would be interested in the grain mill shipped to 73703 I the previous poster doesn't want it

do you have a keg tower system, or is it thru the door/collar? I'm looking for a tower with 3 or 4 taps.

Back