Probie Brewer from Cincy.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NocturnalEMT

Reaction score
I was doing a little research on some forums that are based on homebrewing...and here I am. Definitely noticed one thing about the folks on here was you definitely know what you're doing. So impressed that I became a premium member. I am a career firefighter/paramedic for the City of Hamilton, Ohio, married, and have one child thats a 115 lb Rott. When I say I'm new to this, I havent even opened my stuff the wife got me for my birthday. I am actually going to start my first brew tomorrow morning, which is going to be an Irish Red recipe that a buddy gave me to try. Once I get the basics done, then I will practice on some recipes. Hopefully I can find some good information/techniques/recipes on here that will assist my newly discovered addiction. As I write this I cannot stop looking at the dancing banana on the right here, so with that being said, I am going to stop ranting before this banana drives me crazy. Thanks all, have a safe weekend.

Welcome to the hobby and the forum. :ban::ban::ban: Yeah, you knew you were going to get more of that didn't you?

...and go, Bengals!

I figured....damn bananas...although disappointing me saturday with a loss, bengals are a team set up for nothing but winning right now. well wait, are they always set up to win every year..... :(

You just became my business I will be going to when I start my kezzer. Which I'm hoping to start next week.

Back