Grab Bags are Back at Nikobrew - While Supplies Last!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nikobrew

Reaction score
Grab bags are back! Each one contains 4 2oz packs of assorted hops from the 2010 and 2011 crops for just $5. These have been stored frozen and have good seals. Due to their age they will have minimal losses in acid and oil content but other than that they're just fine to brew with. We currently have 14 different varieties in the mix and you won't know what you're getting until you open your package as that's at least half the fun :)

Order yours here: http://www.nikobrew.com/grab-bag-4-2oz-packs-of-assorted-hops-2010-2011-crop/

When we have offered grab bags in the past they have sold out VERY quickly so don't wait, when they're gone they're gone!

Fellow homebrewer,

Grab bags are back! Each one contains 4 2oz packs of assorted hops from the 2010 and 2011 crops for just $5. These have been stored frozen and have good seals. Due to their age they will have minimal losses in acid and oil content but other than that they're just fine to brew with. We currently have 14 different varieties in the mix and you won't know what you're getting until you open your package as that's at least half the fun :)

Order yours here: http://www.nikobrew.com/grab-bag-4-2oz-packs-of-assorted-hops-2010-2011-crop/

When we have offered grab bags in the past they have sold out VERY quickly so don't wait, when they're gone they're gone!

We still have Centennial rhizomes available at killer prices! They cannot be shipped to Washington or Oregon due to quarantine restrictions and cannot be shipped internationally. They *MUST be ordered in a separate transaction from other products:
Bundle (50):$39 plus true shipping cost.
Singles (with a minimum purchase of 5): $1.50, $5 flat rate shipping
*seriously, you can't get rhizomes in the same order as anything else, your order will get canceled.

Last but not least we have done a complete makeover of our website. Your accounts and order histories are still there, not to worry. Please check it out and let us know what you think via email (respond to this), our Contact Us link or Facebook. We're also working on some cool new features to make your hop purchasing experience even more enjoyable.

Standard Nikobrew $5 Flat Rate Shipping applies to all domestic orders of hops (pellet). This includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and APO/FPO addresses. International shipping is $25 for 4 full pounds or 3 1/2 pounds of mixed increments and international customers must use PayPal as their payment method.

Thanks folks! We've sold more than HALF of what we had in stock.. And we had a lot.. Cheers and enjoy! Also, if you get a chance please post what you got, that's always fun :)

Not in the market for any more hops, being that I bought 6lbs from you a while back, but these grab bags sure look like a lot of fun.

Not in the market for any more hops, being that I bought 6lbs from you a while back, but these grab bags sure look like a lot of fun.

Thanks for your previous order we greatly appreciate it. We also agree, the grab bags are fun :) So fun in fact we've blown through ALMOST our entire supply. As of right now we have 5 left and we had a LOT.

If you would like to receive an email whenever we have a deal going please sign up for our list on at the bottom of any page on our website. I generally post all of our promotions on HBT immediately after the email goes out (there were still a lot of grab bags left when I began this thread), but that's just one more way to be kept posted. Thanks folks!

Hey folks,

I just got word that all grab bags are shipping today so domestic customers should have theirs Thursday or Friday at the latest. Thanks!

If you would like to receive an email whenever we have a deal going please sign up for our list on the left side of any page on our website.!

It shows up bottom center for me. Just thought I would let you know if you didn't.

It shows up bottom center for me. Just thought I would let you know if you didn't.

You're absolutely right, thanks. I just updated my post about that. A couple of weeks ago we redesigned our website and that moved to the bottom.

Thanks NikoBrew got my grab bag in the mail today and the mystery of what hops were inside was fun! and got some great hops! for a wide range of styles.

Thanks NikoBrew got my grab bag in the mail today and the mystery of what hops were inside was fun! and got some great hops! for a wide range of styles.

Awesome, thanks for your order and your feedback! Enjoy!

Nice! I was expecting some off the wall varieties.

image-3987496075.jpg

Back