I hate Seadoos

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why. Methinks that they may be trying to drive home to PWC riders how they should act.

5 hours? I took the lazy way out and did one of the online classes. Managed to power through the entire course in under 2 hours.

I was cruising the internet while taking the class, that slowed me down. That and I failed the stupid safety section didn't pay attention to the PWC rules so I missed those questions.

I'd have written down the registration numbers and called the CO. Here in Iowa, interfering with a hunter can get you a citation from the game warden.

Oh, I did call the warden...at his request. He asked me to call someone to help him get it out.

Of course in Wisconsin there's a fee for pulling your boat/snowmobile/jet ski/etc. out, a fine for oil/gas contamination, a fine for dumping in a natural body of water, and a fine for being a dumb*** from Chicago. I'm sure it cost him close to 1/2 the original purchase price of the unit to get it pulled out.

You pretty well can't get away from anyone in the lower 48 in the summer, especially if you drove to get there.

I particularly enjoy off season camping. All you need is different gear, and it is very do-able, and just as fun, IMO. Also, less skeeters.

I love cold weather camping. Was always my favorite. That and late fall. Wife is on the "too cold" bandwagon though and will never go.

I love cold weather camping. Was always my favorite. That and late fall. Wife is on the "too cold" bandwagon though and will never go.

Best birthday I can remember....late november...lots of friends, tent camping, Red river Gorge 2001....

We partied all night, went to bed, woke up to a blanket of snow.....AWESOME!!!!

Back