• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York 2 *sorta* Spunding Valves

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYC

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have read through all the great pressurized fermentation threads and thought I had found an all-in-one product that would pressurize, filter the exhaust and collect top-fermenting yeast.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270857728103&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160

Gave it a shot and it didn't work for me: I don't have the tools to unscrew the collection traps but they did work. So I caved and got the parts for the standard, more expensive models.

All of this is a long way of saying I just want to get rid of these. One is in perfect shape, the other can use a good cleaning. Comes with all fittings that I purchased separately to hook up to a flare gas fitting on the keg.

Paid $70 for everything, looking for $35 shipped to the US. Hopefully someone can put them to good use. :mug: Thanks!

filters.jpg

Back