Saved From a Royal PITA Because I wanted to Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLinNH

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I work in Boston every day. I ride the rail into the city every day. I haven't had a 2 day weekend in over 3 months as the job I am on is being pushed very hard. Yesterday, I told the powers that be that I would be taking a three day weekend. That went over like a fart in church, but a guy has to do what he has to do. I lit the HLT this moning at 6 AM. Got a text from a buddy, who also rides the rai into Boston, asking me where I was stranded seeing as the authorities shut down all public transportation. I chuckled and told him I was home, turned off the HLT, and picked up my stranded buddy. Sitting here with my Northern German Alt wort at full boil, I am very thankful that I decided to stay home today. As everyone probably knows, our City of Boston is in full lockdown because of the God Damned terrorists. If I didn't stay home to brew my beer, I'd probably still be stranded in China Town. Let's hope that the authorities catch the suspect alive to get as much information as they can from him. Stay strong Boston.

Cheers and tip one for all the police and ems who put their necks on the line to protect the rest of us.

images

Back