Kegging Parts shipping price

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keyman

Reaction score
Does anybody know where you can order keg parts and get them shipped the cheapest way? I checked with two of the top HBS and they only ship a certain way. A keg gasket set was going to cost me $7.99 in shipping. More then the gaskets cost. I asked if they can ship it in a bubble wrap envelope for around $1.50 and I was told NO. When I was in business I shipped the best way I could to save my customers money. The money they saved they spent more at my business. These people don't seem to want to deal with you. Any suggestions or other places to deal with?

Does anybody know where you can order keg parts and get them shipped the cheapest way? I checked with two of the top HBS and they only ship a certain way. A keg gasket set was going to cost me $7.99 in shipping. More then the gaskets cost. I asked if they can ship it in a bubble wrap envelope for around $1.50 and I was told NO. When I was in business I shipped the best way I could to save my customers money. The money they saved they spent more at my business. These people don't seem to want to deal with you. Any suggestions or other places to deal with?

UPDATE: I did get one of the top two to send the parts in an envlope by phone order. Cost me $2.50 in shipping. Savings of 5 bucks. I diffiently will spent that savings at this place now. Thanks for the reply's

Back